Flash on iPhone? HitBrowser can do it!

Who needs flash, you may say. That’s what I say when someone points out the lack of that feature. Sure, there/s a 99% chance that you do not need it. However, just for that 1% left there an app for that.

HitBrowser is a Flash video player. Is not as easy as pressing play, but it works and, best of all, it’s an app developed by a romanian, Dragos Panoiu. In order to see the flash video you must follow a few easy steps which involve using the in-app browser to go to the website you want, click the big “Player button”, hit the video you wanna play and enjoy it.

Easy enough? Check out the screenshots below just in case you need a reminder.

There are some limitations and you might wanna check those out before buying. Or, better yet, just play along and win a promo-code.

boio.ro is giving you a chance to win one of the 5 promo codes for this app. The steps are as easy as every time on boio.ro:

1. Follow @boioglu on twitter.

2. Tweet this message “RT @boioglu Get your chance to win HitBrowser on boio.ro http://is.gd/2OTNNA”.

3. Leave a comment below with the link to your Tweet (not to your twitter account page, but to the tweet itself).

The winners will be randomly chosen on March 5th.

Update: and the winners are: @calingtc, @glaur_bt, @andreighiran, @gcaraman and @lixicus.

Răspunderea pentru textul acestui articol aparține exclusiv autorului. În cazul unui comunicat de presă, răspunderea aparține exclusiv instituției care l-a emis și persoanelor fizice sau juridice care au fost citate în articol.

Publicația boio.ro, persoana juridică asociată cu aceasta și persoanele fizice care administrează această companie nu își asumă răspunderea pentru informațiile publicate de autorii articolelor sau ale comunicatelor de presă.

Informațiile de pe boio.ro sunt obținute din surse publice și deschise.

Conform articolului 7 din legea 190/2018, prelucrarea în scop jurnalistic este derogată de prevederile Regulamentului general privind protecția datelor cu caracter personal daca este asigurat un echilibru în ceea ce privește libertatea de exprimare și dreptul la informație.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.