I know what you’ll have to say: why would I need an app that builds furniture. Well, there’s two reasons for that:
1. You work in this field and you need to show you customers how the final product will look like.
2. You just wanna show off what your iPad can do.
Yep, this is one of those apps that will make you proud you’ve got an iPad in the first place. Just imagine the looks on you friends’ faces when they realize you can build the furniture for their kitchen, in 3D in just a few seconds. What I like about it is that it’s not just a drawing app. You can actually use the camera so you can place the piece of furniture in your room.
The only drawback is that the app only works with an iPad running 6.0, so no iPad 1 or iPhone.
“Furniture 3D Constructor” has plenty of wood textures and construction elements so you should have the shelves of your dreams in no time. Here’s a short video walkthrough.
boio.ro is giving you a chance to win one of the 3 promo codes for this app. The steps are as easy as every time on boio.ro:
1. Follow @boioglu on twitter.
2. Tweet this message “RT @boioglu Get your chance to win “Furniture 3D Constructor” for iPad on boio.ro http://is.gd/dK7Aow”.
3. Leave a comment below with the link to your Tweet (not to your twitter account page, but to the tweet itself).
The winners will be randomly chosen on February 18th.
Update: The lucky winners are: DanB, George C and Sebastian.