iphone dev team a scos in sfarsit instructiunile pt jailbreak de iPhone 1.1.3. mai acu o saptamana ziceau ca nu vor face asta pina apare sdk-ul, dar de cind nate true a facut pasul asta, baietzii nu au mai rezistat…
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Because this is a soft update, the kernel cache is not upgraded. You will need to ensure you are on v1.1.2, otherwise this will cause certain DRM functionality, such as Nikita (AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new software installer for the SDK) to malfunction.Ã¢â‚¬Â
In order to apply this update, download this file, make sure the following are true:
- Set Auto-Lock to Ã¢â‚¬Å“NeverÃ¢â‚¬Â in your settings to prevent the Phone from locking and shutting down your connection.
- This installer downloads a significant amount of data from AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s website. Be sure you have WiFi turned on so that you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use your mobile connection – or youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be sitting there a while!
- Be sure to perform this upgrade with the charge cable connected
then follow these instructions:
- Copy this entire distribution (all files) to / on your iPhone/iPod Touch So you will have /update-prebinding-path.txt and so on. Use this command to copy the files: scp -r ./* root@YOURIPHONEIPADDRESS:/
- Run the install.sh script on your iPhone sh install.sh
- The device will perform an upgrade and reboot into 1.1.3
The dev teams says:
Ã¢â‚¬Å“If something DOES go wrong, restore back to 1.1.2 / Jailbroken and try again. If you get something like illegal hardware instruction, just try rebooting
and it should be updated to 1.1.3. If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get service, try a forced-power-down then power back on.Ã¢â‚¬Â
nu am testat metoda asa ca nu ma pronunt. pina una alta folosesc iphone cu 1.1.2 jailbreak + next sim. si merge excelent.