I would have given anything to have something like this back when I was going to high-school. Just imagine having a programable calculator in you pocket. And you’ll get all the nifty features on you iPhone. The App is based on the original Elektronika MK61 calculator.
I’m not good at math, but the developer says that for just $1.99 you’ll receive an app like no other with plenty of functionality. Here’s what the MK61+ Programmable RPN Calculator will have for you:
– Quick Help and Calculator Reference,
– Quick State panel to get insight into calculator’s state
– Ability to save and load programs.
– Support for input and output operations of data files.
– Operating stack with 5 registers and 15 indexed registers to store intermediate results.
– Program memory with 160 cells, that is more than enough for most practical tasks.
– Rich set of instructions including ones for subroutine calls, jumps, loops and their indirect counter-parts.
– Support of hexadecimal and binary numbers (such numbers can contain up to 8 digits).
Not convinced yet? OK, you can win a Free copy of MK61 just as easy as every time on boio.ro.
boio.ro is giving you a chance to win one of the 3 promo codes for this app. Follow these quick steps:
1. Follow @boioglu on twitter.
2. Tweet this message “RT @boioglu Get your chance to win MK61 on boio.ro http://is.gd/9NUohG”.
3. Leave a comment below with the link to your Tweet (not to your twitter account page, but to the tweet itself).
Make sure to check back this post on September 1st to see if you’re one of the winners.
Update: and the winners are: @emilindricau, @hit_the_switch and @cadinica. They’ll have to email me till September 3rd to redeem the promo-codes.