or "10 reasons why the European iPhone will be better"
1. vodafone has already 3G. it's way better than AT&T's 2.5G network
2. till the launch of the european iPhone apple will learn from it's own mistakes and upgrade the first iPhone
3. by then apple will launch next macOS X and hopefully we will have it on v2.0 of the iPhone
4. we have more phone hackers in europe, so you can use it with any network :)
5. by then apple will introduce iChat on the iPhone
6. the 2 MP camera will also be a video camera. after all it's just a matter of firmware (software)
7. the price is gonna be lowered
8. we might get a 16 GB iPhone
9. google will release more iPhone apps
10. 3rd party open-source apps will be widely available for the iPhone.
have any other ideas? submit them here ;)
update: there are rumors about an upcoming announcement about the european iPhone launch on monday. hopefully they are just rumors. because i wanna see some improvements :)