vestile … mai putin bune incep sa apara: iPhone va fi subventionat de operatorii gsm. asta inseamna ca daca il vrei la pretul ala trebuie sa iti faci abonament. si am vazut ce inseamna abonamentele si cit costa iPhone 3G.
asta inseamna ca nu vei putea sa iei iPhone la liber cu mai putin de 900 dolari si activarea pt abonament nu se mai face prin itunes ci direct in magazin, la cumparare.
limita maxima este de 3 bucati de persoana!!!
din pacate metodele actuale de deblocare bazate pe iTunes nu vor mai avea succes. asa ca avem 2 variante:
fie comunitatea de “developeri” gaseste o alta cale, fie incercam sa gasim metode de a scapa de abonamentul orange sau pe unde o sa fie telefonul inregistrat…
vesti oarecum rele vin si in niste emailuri trimise de catre at&t catre managerii magazinelor lor si publicate de BGR.
- iPhone 3G will be activated at point of sale when the device is purchased in store.
- Return period has been changed from 14 days to 30 days
- $199 and $299 pricing is for new activations or qualified upgrades with a 2-year agreement
- 2G iPhone data rate plans will remain available for 2G device suntil further notice
- The new iPhone 3G data plan is $30/month and includes unlimited data and visual voicemail
- There is not a no commitment price. This means you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t just walk in and bang $500 on your credit card and walk out.
- If you are an existing iPhone customer in good standing, you will be able to extend your contract for two years when the iPhone 3G launches and get the ill-na-na $199/$299 price point. DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t matter when you bought an iPhone either.
- AT&T and Apple stores Ã¢â‚¬Å“unbrickÃ¢â‚¬Â the iPhone 3G at time of purchase, but for some reason if that doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t happen, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be required to use iTunes at home.
- Pre-paid and Pick Your Plan will not be allowed on iPhone 3G
- Device purchase limit remains at (3) per customer in AT&T stores.
- 2G iPhones to remain as demo models in AT&T stores Ã¢â‚¬Å“until further noticeÃ¢â‚¬Â.
- AT&T stores will get rate brochures, 22 x 28 posters, and window banners
- Launch day will mirror last yearÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s launch. This includes extended store hours, crowd controls, etc. Security will be provided to stores requesting armed police or guards.
- AT&T is working with Apple to roll out GPS-enabled applications.
The new 3G device will be activated in store in both AT&T and Apple stores. Customers must accept AT&T and Apple Ts & Cs, sign a 2-year agreement, and select the data plan for the iPhone 3G before leaving the store. The current iTunes activation process will no longer be required for iPhone 3Gs, however a short tether process to unbrick the 3G device will be performed in all AT&T stores (tether cords will be provided). Apple stores will also perform this tether process, however in the event that a customerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s device is not tethered in the Apple store, their device will be inoperable until they get home and tether through iTunes. Prepaid and Pick Your Plan will not be allowed on the 3G device.
Note: In the interim, 2G iPhones will continue to be activated via iTunes – BAU. This is also true for existing AT&T customers who receive a 2G device as a gift, hand-me-down, etc. and wish to activate the device. Existing AT&T customers who switch to the 2G iPhone must tether through the iTunes process to begin using the device.
bun. acum stim ca orange nu are aceeasi politica precum at&t. dar dupa ce citesti informatiile de mai sus, parca nu te mai bucuri de noul iPhone…