informatiile de mai jos fac parte ditr-o presupusa ciorna a prezentarii lui steve jobs de maine, de la macworld. nush cit e de adevarat, dar since eu tot nu sunt convins ca merita sa folosesc iPhone cu un contract At&T si sa-l activez.
iar pentru inceput cei 8 giga din iPhone-ul meu imi sunt suficienti. (poate ma supar si il vand pe asta si imi iau unul de 16 giga…)
iar fake steve jobs ne zice ca e … fake. (lista, ca de el stiam deja).
ce parere ai de ce ne pregateste apple? tine cont ca lista asta apare aici cu 16 ore inainte de deschiderea oficiala a expozitiei.
iPhone – what’s new?
– SDK is unveiled!
– iPhone is coming to Japan in March with NTT DoCoMo
– Four times the memory as original iPhone for the same price
– Starting today: 8GB $399, 16GB $499
– Much more than the 1% market share we asked for in January
– Sales beyond our wildest dreams
– Sales figures, market share
– Best iPod ever
iPhone/iPod Touch SDK
– Automatic updating wirelessly or docked
– Users buy/download in iTunes Wi-Fi Store / iTunes Store (Mac/PC)
– Set your own price: Apps $0-$6.99, Widgets $0-$2.99
– Specify iPhone or both iPhone/Touch (certain features iPhone only)
– Developers submit programs as source code, not executable
– Using Cocoa with Objective-C
– Apps and Widgets
– If using microphone or GSM, iPhone only; otherwise, available for both iPhone and iPod Touch
– Submits source code to Apple for validation (make sure that people aren’t abusing the system, prevent malware and viruses)
– Demonstration of exporting from XCode 3 to iTunes Store
– Apps can be free or up to $6.99; Widgets free or up to $2.99
– Developers recieve 70% of revenue for their products
– Licensed under Apple Mobile Software License
– Can download wirelessly from iTunes Wi-Fi Store or docked to computer from iTunes Store
– Demonstration of wirelessly downloading (and running) the app submitted earlier
– Apps and widgets can be rearranged on front screen; front screen scrolls to show all apps/widgets
– Resubmit updated versions of apps; when added to store, iPhone/Touch will ask you to update it next time you use it (or next time you dock the iPhone/Touch)
– Developers can get their hands on a beta version of the SDK tomorrow on ADC and start developing; final version due early February
– iTunes 7.6 and iPhone/iPod Touch Software update 1.3 allowing for Apps mid-February
– One of our partners made something cool: Last.fm (scrobble tracks played on iPhone/touch wirelessly without syncing w/ computer)
– RSS Feed Reader (coming with 1.3 update) (read feeds online or off)
– iChat (coming with 1.3 update) (AIM, Jabber/Google Talk)
– Quick demonstration
– Another partner: Twitter (update your Twitter on the fly, see your friends tweets)
– Sports Ticker (coming with 1.3 update) (choose your sports and teams, get updates on their progress)
– Yellow/White Book (coming with 1.3 update) (search for contacts, add them to your address book directly from the app, will sync back with address book on your Mac/PC)
– Dictionary (coming with 1.3 update) (quickly look up words, translate, use wikipedia)